SILO'S MESSAGE

SILO'S MESSAGE

V. Intimation of Meaning
The third day:
1.   At times I have anticipated events that later took place.
2.   At times I have grasped a distant thought.
3.   At times I have described places I have never been.
4.   At times I have recounted exactly what took place in my absence.
5.   At times an immense joy has surprised me.
6.   At times total comprehension has overwhelmed me.
7.   At times a perfect communion with everything has filled me with ecstasy.
8.   At times I have broken through my reveries and seen reality in a new way.
9.   At times I have seen something for the first time yet recognized it as though I had seen it before.
And all this has made me think.

It is clear to me that without these experiences I could not have emerged from the non-meaning.